AWANI NETWORK INTERNET USER POLICY
This Acceptable User Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of Awani Network operations. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this document Awani may hand you over to the law enforcement agencies for prosecution.
Awani Network prohibits users from applying its Systems and Services for:
1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable laws or regulations. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
2. Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE", "spam"). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through Awani Network servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertising a web site, email address or utilizing any resource licenced to Awani is prohibited. Awani Network services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Customer where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
3. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any Awani account is prohibited.
4. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this document or any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
5. Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org.
6. Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., "cracking").
7. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
8. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of all customers or end-users by any means or device.
9. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on any network.
10. Using Awani Services to interfere with the use of the Awani network by other customers or authorized users.
RESPONSIBILITY OF NETWORK OPERATORS TO USERS
Each Awani Network Operator is responsible for the activities of users and to ensure that customers abide by this Policy. In violation of this Policy, Awani Global Links Limited reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer and operator as it deems appropriate and without notice. A penalty of
N50,000.00 would be imposed for all violations before reconnection.
Awani Refund Policy is easy:
Funds paid to Awani and services were not rendered due technical or non-connectivity will be refunded immediate through payment method used by customer. No additional charges shall be encured by the customer.
Customer must ensure that login details were not used before seeking refund.
Customer are to contact us on; email@example.com or 2348027928084 for futher assistance.